In principal, each plan includes an obi, kanzashi (hair ornament), tabi (socks), and Japanese-style bag at no cost. If you want to enjoy a higher grade of fashion, we also offer the following Japanese-style accessories. You can add or change your optional items while looking at the actual accessories in the shop.
- Hair ornaments
- We offer a wide range of high-grade, gorgeous hair ornaments.
- * Hair ornaments are available to rent or purchase in the shop.
- Patterned tabi (socks).
- Tabi with patterns add a touch of style to your feet.
- * You can take your tabi home after using them.
- * The plans include a pair of plain white tabi as a free gift.
- High-grade, Japanese-style bags
- Choose from a selection of special, Japanese-style bags of a higher grade.
- Under-robes with patterned collars
- These robes can be seen from under your kimono. Changing the collar adds an extra dash of style.
- * With the regular under-robes, you can see the plain white collar from under the kimono.
- Obi decorations
- These fun decorations are used to accessorize your obi for a more stylish ensemble.
- Nagoya Obi
- These obi are recommended if you want to put together an elegant, sophisticated look. You’ll feel like a kimono pro!
- If you have an umbrella—which looks great with a kimono—there’s no need to be concerned about sudden showers.
- Stoles and haori (jackets)
- Stoles and haori are ideal for chilly weather or cold mornings and nights. They will keep you warm so you can fully enjoy your walk.
- *A haori is included in the Men’s Plan during the winter only.
Your hairstyle is an important part of your ensemble that makes a kimono look even more attractive. With these services, a skilled professional stylist will give you a more authentic hairstyle.
- Select Hairstyle Sets
- Choose your hairstyle to match the kimono and mood of the day.
*These images are small examples out of many others.
- Custom Hairstyle Sets
- We will style your hair according to your wishes. If you would like to have a custom hairstyle, please be sure to notify us in advance.
- Leave your trunk or suitcase at Hana Kanzashi.
- * You cannot leave valuables at the shop.
- We will deliver your baggage to the front desk of your hotel (excluding valuables).
- * Each person will be asked to pay a security deposit (10,000 yen). The deposit will be refunded when you return your kimono.
- The return deadline is 30 minutes before closing on the day of your rental, but you can extend until 4:00 p.m. on the following day. This option is recommended for people who want to wear a kimono at night or won’t be able to return by the deadline.
- * Please contact us if you will be late.
- Let us know ahead of time if you want to wear a kimono outside of our business hours, such as early morning or night.
- Going back to the hotel directly!
We deliver your baggage to the hotel you stay by 7:00pm on the day.
Please return Kimono and other rental goods at the front desk of the hotel by the following day.
Per person 1,000 yen (tax not included)
- ※1,000yen next-day return fee will be also required per person.
- ※Taking this service with two or more people, we give 500yen discount on Hotel-return fee to each person.